Veterinary clinics see furry, feathered, and scaled patients across a wide variety of species and breeds. But with diverse animal clientele comes unpleasant smells. Nervous patients may have accidents on the waiting room floor. Kennels housing pups overnight reek of pet dander. The stench of male cat spray pollutes the air in examination rooms.
It’s a smelly business.
What do your customers think of how your office smells?
Pet owners love their animals and want to know that the clinics they visit can provide their animals with the highest standard of care. The problem is that people associate smell with cleanliness. If your vet clinic stinks, clients may not trust that your clinic is a clean and safe environment for their pets.
Here are the best products to help you remove pet stains and pet odors
- Rest Assured is a safe and affordable curated bundle of products that offers your veterinary clinic 360-degree coverage to eliminate and prevent unpleasant odors and stains caused by mold and mildew. The Rest Assured Bundle includes:
- BIOPROTECT™ RTU is a patented, water-based, antimicrobial technology that provides persistent and continuous protection of a surface for up to 90 days. It is a preservative antimicrobial coating that can be applied to both porous and non-porous surfaces to inhibit the growth of odor-causing, and stain-causing bacteria, mold, mildew, fungi, and algae.
- Handheld Electrostatic Sprayer
- Application / PPE Kit
- BONUS: 6-hour Hand Sanitizer Protectant
- Clorox Disinfecting Bio Stain & Odor Remover Clorox® disinfecting bio stain & odor remover is perfect for disinfecting and removing the toughest odors and stains in one step.
- Application: Hotels; Offices; Restaurants; Restrooms; Schools; Veterinary Clinics;
- Applicable Material: Acrylic; Carpet; Ceramic Tile; Chrome; Curtains; Fabric; Floors; Glass; Granite; Grout; Hardwood; Laminate; Linoleum; PVC; Plastic; Polycarbonate; Polypropylene; Porcelain; Sinks; Stainless Steel; Tile; Toilets; Upholstery; Vinyl; Wood;
- Dirt Types: Blood; Body Oils; Urine; Vomit.
- Chemical Compound: Hydrogen Peroxide; Isopropyl alcohol; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Baking Soda is a proven time-tested way to reduce odors. Versatile use for cleaning. Designed to help control odors.
Carpet & Room Allergen Reducer and Odor Eliminator Unique powdered formula eliminates odors at the source and reduces the level of allergens in carpeting. Baking soda goes deep into carpets to eliminate odors, while allergen reducer breaks the static charge that binds allergens to carpet fibers; allergens are released and easily vacuumed up. Scent: Light Scent; Physical Form: Powder; Application: Carpet; Rugs; Capacity (Weight): 42.6 oz.
Resolve Urine Destroyer Contains bio-based odor neutralization ingredient to destroy odors on contact. Helps prevent remarking. Permanently eliminates stains and odors. Great for pet and people accidents. Safe for carpets, area rugs, upholstery and hard floors (vinyl, ceramic & sealed hardwood floors). Application: Carpet/Upholstery Cleaner; Applicable Material: Carpet; Fabric; Floors; Chemical Compound: Hydrogen Peroxide; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Dirt Types: Coffee Stains; Food Stains; Grease; Urine.
Hopefully, this will help you improve your customer's experience by protecting your office from the offensive pet odors and stains our furry friends continue to share with us all.