VIDEO PROOF SOURCE
Even More Knowledge on why this product!
Want even more tips and knowledge on food service industry? Click Here!
Show your patrons how much you care; make soft and absorbent, tulip-embossed napkins available at every table. Unique fold design allows you to stock more napkins per dispenser, helping you save space and time. One-at-a-time dispensing helps minimize waste. Products are compostable in commercial composting facilities. Such facilities may not be available in your area. Material(s): Paper; Color(s): White; Width: 6 1/2"; Depth: 9 7/8".
- One-at-a-time dispensing helps reduce usage by 30% when switching from standard full fold napkin format
- 2-Ply embossed napkin gives you softness, strength, and absorbency…a premium feel. Literally
- High quality 2-Ply napkin helps reduce waste
- Easy to maintain, refill portion packs designed to simplify loading and save space
- Sustainable napkin, made from 100% recycled fiber
- Up to 50% case size reduction verses large dispenser napkins frees up storage space
- Meets Green Seal™ Standard GS-1 based on chlorine free processing, energy and water efficiency, and content of 100% recovered material, with a minimum of 50% post -consumer material. GreenSeal.org.
- Product is compostable in commercial composting facilities, such facilities may not exist in your area
- Contains at least 50% Post-Consumer Recycled Fiber. Meets or Exceeds EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines.
- Can help earn LEED credits
- UL ECOLOGO® Certified for reduced environmental impact. View specific attributes evaluated at UL.COM/EL UL-175.
- USDA Certified Biobased product
- Meets Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI®) certification standards. SFI is a registered trademark owned by Sustainable Forestry Initiative, Inc. www.sfiprogram.org.
- BPI® Certified as Compostable. Product is compostable in commercial composting facilities. Such facilities may not exist in your area. BPI® is a trademark of the Biodegradable Products Institute. www.bpiworld.org